Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

Wishlist #160

Its wishlist time again, this is a small one. I have a huge haul coming soon and you can see that hopefully coming this week. The lighting needs to be perfect so hopefully that will be here soon.
 
                                             

Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Sugar Apple - £3.99
2. Models Own - Copper - £5.00
3. Models Own - Rose - £5.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Sugar Apple - I can't believe I don't have this, I am so confused at why this isn't in my collection. This is absolutely stunning isn't it. I think maybe the reason I didn't get this was it looks so similar to another one that BarryM bought out. I will make sure that I get this one soon.
 
2. Models Own - Copper - I have this already, it is very pretty. It is perfect for stamping. I haven't really got the knack of stamping yet. But I am sure that I will get the hang of it as I want to start doing more as I have so many new plates.
 
3. Models Own - Rose - Now this is beautiful, not sure why I don't already own this one. I need to get this one as it looks so delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment