Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Ciate Advent Calendar | Days 1 - 7

So this year I have finally got round to posting about my ciate advent calendar. This is the third year I have got this. But as usual I am a lazy blogger and I completely forgot to do it. But I have given myself a big kick up the behind and I will start posting.
 
On day 1, I got Goal Digger which is a beautiful rose gold foil. I really like rose gold and I haven't got many rose gold polishes. On day 2 I have Boudoir, I don't like red polishes so this one I am not sure how much use of this I am going to get out of it. But seeing as it is Christmas I get some use out of it. Day 3 is seas the day, first of all what a great name. I love green polishes as you know so this is perfect and I am happy to use this. We have day 4 now and its iced frappe, this is the perfect nude. It is great for that simple nail look or for an interview. The 5th day and it is a top coat. I needed a new top coat actually so I am glad I got this. I hope this is good and I can get a bigger bottle. The 6th day is lucky 7, I am in love with this nail polish and I think this is my favourite one yet. I have day 7 and this is all that jazz. This is a super glitter. I actually got this all over my hands so I was like covered in glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment