Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Collab | My Nail Polishes First

I am here today which a big post, this is actually a collab. I wasn't originally in the collab but I asked Clare Gray who created it if I could do a blog post about it and she said yes. So here I am. If you want to watch Clare's video it is here.

1) First OPI - I am not sure that this is my first OPI. But I am taking a guess that it actually is. This is OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know. I do love brown nail polishes that's probably why I bought this one. It is so pretty and I do have a ever growing OPI collection.
 
2) First Essie - The first Essie polish is Angora Cardi. This is actually one of my favourite nail polishes in my entire collection. I absolutely love this, it actually could be a one coater but I usually prefer having it with two coats.

3) First China Glaze - My first china glaze was White On White. I actually got this in one of my nailbox. I know its quite a boring colour really. But I do like it, it may not be the best of whites which is frustrating. I know we always look for that perfect white.
 
4) First Home Country Nail Polish - I chose BarryM. BarryM is one of the biggest UK nail polish brands. I love them and I have to admit they are my favourite brands. I chose BarryM Berry Ice Cream, I am not sure if this was my first BarryM. I absolutely love this nail polish and I love it.

5) First Indie Polish - Okay I am not sure if this is classed as a indie polish. But it is Picture Polish Ornate. This is one of my favourite polishes, I love it. Picture Polish is slowly becoming a brand that I feel everyone has one of ha-ha. But it is so amazing, I may need to get more of these polishes in 2017. As if I need anymore polishes oops.
6) First Holographic Polish - Can you believe it I only got this one this year. I have seriously missed out on holographic polishes. So I will be getting so many more in 2017 I hope so anyway. This is Natural Collection Stardust.
 
7) First Glitter Topper - My favourite glitter topper is Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch. This is actually one of my all time favourite polishes. I feel this goes well with so many polishes. I may need to get a back up as I don't want it running out.

8) First Nail Art Tool - My first tools were nail art brushes. I actually got these ages ago. I have to say that I am not sure how I use them or even clean them oops. I am not the greatest when it comes to nail art but I am getting there.
 
9) First Base Coat - My first base coat was Superdrug Base Coat, Strengthening and Nail Growth. I have no idea why I still even have this, I cant remember the last time I used this. I am clearly keeping this for sentimental reasons.

10) First Top Coat - I am pretty sure I have never used this. I am so bad at this. I am going to use this with my next manicure actually as I am not a fan with mine. This is Miss Sporty Clear. I suppose I could use this as a top coat right.

2 comments: