Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

Wishlist #152

I hope you are all having an amazing day, I cant believe Christmas is almost here.

                                     

Polishes Mentioned:
1. LA Colors - Dimple
2. LA Colors - Beach Babe
3. LA Colors - Gloomy
4. LA Colors - Punk
5. LA Colors - Razzle
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. LA Colors - Dimple - This is a really pretty coral/orange shade. This polish would be absolutely perfect for spring and even in summer. I am really impressed by this one.
 
2. LA Colors - Beach Babe - I actually put this on my wishlist because I went to Westfield and that's what I bought. So this is why I put them on my wishlist. This is a pretty minty shade. I really like mint shades and I possibly have so many in my huge collection.
 
3. LA Colors - Gloomy - This is a light blue and it would look really pretty in the winter months as this is like a winter blue. I need to get this even though I haven't been to Westfield.

4. LA Colors - Punk - This looks just like a neon green wow. I absolutely love the look of this. This would look perfect for summer, I need to go and get this now. I wonder if it is opaque in two.

5. LA Colors - Razzle - This looks like a deep purple and I believe this would look perfect for the winter months as purple is usually in then. I am sure there are so many other brands that probably do this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment