Pages

Sunday 11 December 2016

Wishlist #153

Now this is a long wishlist, so sit back and have a cup of tea ha-ha. I hope you are all finished with your Christmas shopping. I on the other hand am not. I still have stuff to buy. But I finish work in 5 days YAY (thank god!).

                                             

Polishes Mentioned:
1. LA Colors - Zest
2. LA Colors - Orange Crush
3. LA Colors - Fruity
4. LA Colors - Palm Tree
5. LA Colors - Frou Frou
6. LA Colors - Wonderland

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. LA Colors - Zest - This is a pastel yellow. I am really not sure how I feel about this. Why did I even put this polish in my wishlist. I am not a fan of yellows so its pointless really. I also feel like you need every colour in the rainbow when it comes to nail polish. So I may still have to go and get a pastel yellow.
 
2. LA Colors - Orange Crush - This is a strange coloured orange. It is more like a cheesy kind of colour which is a really strange one. It looks really cool though. I need this and I can imagine a lovely gradient coming with this.
 
3. LA Colors - Fruity - This is a cool glitter. I haven't seen one in this colour before. I think it is in a clear base, it has pink, yellow and green hexes. This is all neon glitters. I wish I was able to go and get them in the UK and this would be one of those.
 
4. LA Colors - Palm Tree - This is my favourite kind of greens. I need this so much and it is so pretty. This would look absolutely perfect with some long nails especially at the Christmas.
 
5. LA Colors - Frou Frou - This is an absolutely beautiful glitter. I love this and I am a sucker for glitters especially colourful ones. I really hope I can go and get this one.
 
6. LA Colors - Wonderland - This is also like frou frou, but it is in a deeper base I think. I really like this one. Again I am going to need to get this because it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment