Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Wishlist #154

This is my last wishlist before Christmas. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas.
 
 
                                        

Polishes Mentioned:
1. LA Colors - Craze
2. LA Colors - Electrified
3. LA Colors - Current
4. LA Colors - Circuits

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. LA Colors - Craze - I am not sure if this polish has been used already in my wishlist. As everything looks similar. But I couldn't find a good picture of it at all. It is like a neon glitter topper.
 
2. LA Colors - Electrified - This is a shimmery red. This would be perfect for the Christmas months. I am not a fan of reds as you all know but I even would be interested in getting this. This would look so pretty with some nail art, it does look at bit like China Glaze Ruby Pumps actually.
 
3. LA Colors - Current - This is a really pretty light green. I really love this colour. This is like a zesty lime. I woild really love to get this colour as I feel this would be absolutely perfect for the Halloween months.
 
4. LA Colors - Circuits - This is just a black polish. I know us nail bloggers always needs a new black polish. I for one know I do, I am always going to try and get more. I can never stick with just one and at the moment, the one I have isn't doing it for me neither is my white ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment