Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Ciate Advent Calendar | Days 8 - 14

This is the second post of my Ciate advent calendar. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I actually have a few posts planned for the new year. 
On day 8 it was pool party. This is such a beautuful blurple. I have already decided I am getting the bigger bottle. The next polish is a treatment called status grow. This is a treatment which helps your nails to grow, I don't think I'll get much use out of this as my nails grow super quick. But I do like that it has a ruler there. Day 10 is a beautiful polish called risky business, it shimmers to all different colours. I've never seen a polish like this before. Day 11 was a beautiful dark green more like an emerald green. In the colour La Dolce Vita, I love this already. On day 12 it's a beautiful silver glitter topper called Fortune Teller which I love and can't wait to wear it maybe sponged on my nails. Day 13 is Ibiza Blues a lilac/lavender beauty. I love these types of colours on my nails, perfect for spring. The last polish in this post is pretty as putty, the name confuses me. I was convinced it was pretty in puffy when I first got it oops haha. So I have one post of the last 15-24 polishes then a post on my favourite polishes. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, are you going to use them in some manis? I love the ciate calendar but am glad I saved my pennies this year, there's nothing overly original.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope I can get some use out of them. I am planning a Ciate month just wearing their polishes. There was a few which I haven't posted which were beautiful. Look out for them xx

      Delete