Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Currently Wearing | #117

The prompt for the Clairestelle8 Halloween challenge was Skulls.
Who said Halloween is only ugly pretty colours. I thought lets change it up a bit and have some pink in it. I used Invogue Sugar Daddy, which come in one of my nailboxes. This is a really nice colour, it is just your simple pink and not very exciting really. But it took two coats, I really love it though. This is a little messy that's the only thing, I am getting better at nail art. My little mini skulls look like baby jellyfish though ha-ha. The bigger skull is good though I feel. I also really love the crossbow that looked a lot better on this hand than my other hand.

2 comments:

  1. I love using Pinks for any theme! �� This is lovely & I think your skulls are amazing ��
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many pinks and I don't wear enough of them. Aww thank you xx

      Delete