Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

Wishlist #144

Autumn is finally here! I hope you are all having a great day and a start of a new week. I am starting new hours at work, so I hope everything goes okay.
                                                       

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Left Weave - £5.99
2. BarryM - Socialite - £2.99
3. Models Own - Toxic Apple - £5.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Left Weave - This is such a unique polish, I have never ever seen this shade before. But it is nothing like I have in my collection. Thus is just so pretty and it actually looks just like denim on the nails. I just need to go and get this because it is incredible.

2. BarryM - Socialite - This is a beautiful purple glitter with a flash of blue running through. This is so pretty, I am not sure if they even sell these anymore. I would absolutely love to go and get this. It is so pretty though. Oh BarryM why do you do this to me. I just need to go and every glitter.
 
3. Models Own - Toxic Apple - I actually bought this recently, I am so excited about using this. I have no idea why I didn't wear this before or never picked it up. I think it was one of them polishes where I just decided I wouldn't go and pick it up even though I knew I should have. But I have it now, that is all that matters aye.

2 comments: