Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Currently Wearing | #108

So here is another currently wearing, I am slowly but surely getting up to speed. This feels like it could take forever.
I am wearing BarryM Acai Smoothie, this is such an incredible polish. BarryM is one of my favourite brands, but I don't ever seem to wear them. I have so many from them. That is one of my aims next year that I will be wearing them. I used two coats with this polish, it is just so buttery. I feel this colour really suits me. This is such an incredible formula, it is so pretty. You can still go and get this nail polish as it is sold in Superdrug and Boots. This would look beautiful with some delicate flowers or some sort of lace printing.  

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour & you're right, it really does suit you. I need to wear more of my Barry M colours too, they're so beautiful.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful isn't it. I may do a BarryM month and just wear some of my BarryMs. I have so many in my untried pile, possibly most of my collection xx

      Delete