Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

Currently Wearing | #110

I am so close to being up to date with my currently wearing. I love this nail look.
I have used Binky London Purple. My biggest pet peeve about nail polish is when the name is just the colour, no think of a cool imaginative name. I absolutely love this polish. It is created by Binky Felstead who was on Made In Chelsea. She has a pretty big collection of polishes, I got mine in my local food shop. This is such a pretty bright purple nail polish. I was certainly feeling the deep colours at the start of autumn. I used two coats with this polish. I hope to go and get more of this because it is such a great brand and one that I haven't seen many people talk about.

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour. I did a review of some of these polishes ages ago now, however it's not one I keep up to date with much, despite really liking them.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice isn't it, shame they are tricky to get hold of though xx

      Delete