Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Wishlist #145

 It is wishlist time once again, lets see what polishes I have picked this week.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. Ciate - Mango Martini - £7.99
2. OPI - Sleigh Parking Only - £8.50
3. OPI - Kiss Me Or Elf - £8.50
4. OPI - I Carol About You - £8.50
5. Ciate - Palmtree - £7.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. CIate - Mango Martini - This is a really odd orange polish, it is like a cheesy kind of colour. That is a disgusting comparison though ha-ha. But this would be the perfect autumn polish or even for Halloween. This would look super cool.
 
2 OPI - Sleigh Parking Only - This is a deep purple. This is what you call a perfect autumn polish, winter polish actually. This is really pretty. I do love it, I haven't got many really deep purple shades like this. But I know I do need to get this one. I also love the name because it is so cool. I think this is from the Gwen Stefani collection. I think this collection was a year or two before I had got into nail polish.
 
3. OPI - Kiss Me Or Elf - This is just a lighter pink, it actually looks like China Glaze Better Not Pout. I think this has Christmas all over it, I really love this one. I feel I need this one even though I do have a dupe for it. It is really pretty, I would love to do some stamping over this as it would be really pretty.
 
4. OPI - I Carol About You - This is a super deep purple. It probably isn't unique at all, it looks like one that any collection or brand could have brought out. But it is really nice. This will be absolutely perfect for winter.
 
5. Ciate - Palmtree - I have this one. I do like it but it is a stainer. I was so disappointed in this one, it was nice. But I had really yellow stained nails. It really wasn't great as who wants yellow tinged nails, it just wasn't great.

2 comments:

  1. Those OPIs are gorgeous. I'm not a massive fan of Ciate polish and don't tend to use them. However that green (even though it's a stained) does look very pretty.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look very pretty don't they. The Ciate one is really pretty such a shame it stained xx

      Delete