Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Haul | Sally's Beauty Supply

So on Monday, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply. I was away for a weekend and there isn't a sally's closest to me that isn't a trade shop. I told my dad how much I wanted to go and he took me. I am so grateful for having parents that understand my love for nail polish ha-ha.
I didn't go super crazy that I know that I could have, but I will make sure that I go to one closer to me if I can find one that is. I got Color Club Nail Art Striper in Solid Silver which was £4.99. Silver is a colour I know I will get a lot of use out of. I have so many cool ideas already for it, I have also never used a nail art stripper so this could be fun ha-ha. I grabbed a OPI Avojuice in Holly Red Hand Lotion which smells so good, this was £2.50. I am guessing it is just a hand cream, I just fancied picking one up. This will be great for my nails.

Now onto the polishes - the exciting part!! I picked up OPI My Private Jet, I have seen so much about this polish so when I saw this in the clearance section I was so excited. I grabbed this for £3.60, what a bargain. I now need to get round to wearing this. The next polish is China Glaze Heroine Chic, this was quite expensive £6.99. I wanted it so I thought why not treat myself, this is from the Rebel collection. The next polish is OPI I Sea You Wear OPI, this was £2.50. I haven't heard of this polish or seen swatches so I just picked it up. I cant wait to wear it. The last polish I picked up is one that I have always wanted. Its China Glaze Grass Is Lime Greener which was £2.16 wow. I am so excited to use this.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fab haul and so nice your parents indulge your passion. Can't wait to see you use these x

    ReplyDelete