Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Wishlist #146

So this wishlist was an absolute fail, I couldn't find pictures for any of the pictures which is so annoying.

                                          
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Natural Collection - Mermaid's Tale - £1.99
2. Natural Collection - Parma Violet - £1.99
3. Natural Collection - Moondust - £1.99
4. Topshop - Snowcone - £5.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Natural Collection - Mermaid's Tale - I couldn't find this nail polish in the slightest. But I had it in my wishlist so that is why I did it. This is like a silver polish with blue flecks running through it. It is so beautiful. This was from the celebration collection which I cant find anywhere, but it is so pretty. I wish I could get it.

2. Natural Collction - Parma Violet - I haven't found a picture of this anywhere, I am guessing parma violet would be a really pretty violet. I'm pretty sure this is from the celebration collection also. But once again natural collection is so hard to find pictures of.

3. Natural Collection - Moondust - Another one I cant find a picture for, but this is a silver colour. I wish I could fins pictures for you because this makes the post so pointless. Also nobody swatches them because they aren't a go too brand either which makes it really pointless.

4. Topshop - Snowcone - YAY finally a picture. This is a blue metallic, I really like this one. It is just so pretty. This would be perfect for the winter time. I wish I could find it, I might go to topshop tomorrow actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment