Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Currently Wearing | #85

This is my 85th currently wearing, can you believe it. Its almost got to 100. I am still a little behind, but I promise I am getting there.

This polish I am wearing is Claire's - Fairy Wings. I remember with this polish that I looked at it and never bought it. Then I eventually went in and bought it. I honestly only bought this for the name because I thought the name is just so adorable. Its such a delicate nail polish. It was quite sheer at the beginning, but the three coats deepened the colour. I am not usually a fan of lilac shades, but after this one I am hopefully going to wear them more often because I really enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love how pretty it is & it really looks great on your long nails.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete