Pages

Sunday 26 June 2016

Wishlist #133

So here is my wishlist, this is just for one brand and I cant wait for you to see it.
                                          

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Picture Polish - Coral Reef - £9.50
2. Picture Polish - Bonkers - £9.50
3. Picture Polish - Chillax - £9.50
4. Picture Polish - Imperial - £9.50
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Picture Polish - Coral Reef - This is such a beautiful coral shade. I have to admit I really do like coral shades but only in the summer. I think they are one shade of polish that has to be in the summer or spring polishes. I love this shade.
 
2. Picture Polish - Bonkers - I cant tell what colour this really is, but oh boy its pretty. I really love this shade. I reckon this would be perfect in the winter and colder months. I would really like this one maybe have to go and look for it.
 
3. Picture Polish - Chillax - This polish is so me. I am a huge fan of mint and turquoise shades so this has defiantly got my name on. I need this now because it is just so beautiful, would look perfect if you were on holiday or have a little tan.
 
4. Picture Polish - Imperial - Wow I have never seen a colour like this, I really need this. Oh picture polish you have well and truly sucked me in. I just need every single polish you have ever created. I now need so many more polishes to add to my only one picture polish ha-ha. I blame youtube and instagram for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment