Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Currently Wearing | #87

I am so close to getting on top of these currently wearing's, ha-ha. I am sure I will get there soon.
 
                 
I loved this manicure. I was inspired by a video that my auntie showed me on Facebook, it was full of  using striping tape so that is what I used. I used Rimmel - Keep Clam And Party, this is a very pretty purple and its probably something that isn't original in my collection but I suppose we all have that colour is very similar. As my accent nail I used Seventeen - Gold Shimmer, I really liked this. I wasn't sure how this would turn out because I used striping tape before and it didn't turn out very well. But I have to say I am very pleased with this and I absolutely love it. I have to say my nails are super short here ha-ha. I also will be making that I used the gold nail polish in a full manicure as well.
 

2 comments: