Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Currently Wearing | #88

This was the first day of my Glam nail art challenge. This is a challenge which is based on instagram. There are a few creators on instagram and I would check out the hashtag #glamnailschallenge with the month.
The first challenge is bees. I have always been wanting to do this as a nail art for ages. I used Topshop - Lightning Dust. This is a matte nail polish. Yellow isn't really a nail polish I would automatically go for because I don't think yellow suits my skin tone. But oh I really do love this. I followed a tutorial from the incredibly talented nailsbyjema. I decided I would do a bee accent nail using a white base to make it really stand out. Then I just did the design of a bees outlining on the finger next to my thumb nail. I do love this look and I feel like I could be braver to now wear yellow nails. I also did this all free hand which was a little struggle but I am very impressed with my first day

No comments:

Post a Comment