Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

Wishlist #131

I hope you are having a lovely weekend, it is pouring as I write this. It is just so disappointing it looks awful. Also with a  thunder storm, well isn't that stupid its meant to be summer and its raining. But anyway lets not talk about how bad the weather is but nail polish woo.
 
                                

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Inky Blue - £4.99
2. Essie - Mezmerised - £7.99
3. Essie - Shake Your $$ Maker - £7.99
4. Essie - Pink Works - £7.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Inky Blue - I have this, just of course I haven't used it. But it is a beautiful navy blue. This would be great for Christmas or even just as a winter nail. I need to start doing full nail arts instead of accent nails.
 
2. Essie - Mezmerised - I am not really sure what's up with this picture as it didn't come out correctly. But its another blue. You can defiantly see the difference between the two. This is like a school blue, like a primary school uniform. Strange way to describe it but that's what it is. I really like this shade so pretty.
 
3. Essie - Shake Your $$ Maker - Now this is my kind of green. What am I kidding they are all my kind of greens. But I love this name it is pretty funny ha-ha. I love this green. I probably have so many greens just like this but I am willing to go and get many many more. I am planning a post about green nail polish and showing you my collection. I'd quite like that.
 
4. Essie - Pink Works - This is such a pretty and delicate light pink. I really love this kind of pink. I am just not sure if this kind of pink suits at all. I do like this one and I haven't seen this pink from Essie before.

2 comments:

  1. Great choices this time around & in loving that last Essie. Gorgeous colours.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete