Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Long Awaited Haul

I honestly cant tell you when this post was originally meant to be posted. But I suppose it is better than never aye ha-ha.

First I treated myself as I took on more hours at work. Even if doing it is ruining my nails ha-ha. I got Show Us Your Tips from the OPI New Orleans collection, its is a beautiful periwinkle shimmer, I haven't worn it yet but I will be soon. Then I got my first ever A England in Saint George, this is a shimmery emerald green, or maybe a forst green. Not sure on how you would describe this. Then I have one from the hello kitty collection, which I need more of. This may be my favourite collection as I just love hello kitty. This is super cute in pink.
This is from danglefoot polish, I have one polish called dance all night. This is such a beautiful nail polish its also a neon with a shimmer running through it. I just cannot wait to wear this because it is so pretty. Then the next one I have is ditch the diet, this is a crème nail polish. I absolutely love this nail polish. I am sure I have one like this already. But oh boy isn't this so great.

Then the last picture is what I was lucky enough to win in a giveaway. This is from UK brand freckles polish. I got you make me so matte which is a matte top coat. I actually don't know where my top coat actually is. Then the last polish is her lobster's lobster which is actually a limited edition polish which isn't no longer made anywhere. But this looks so great and I will hopefully be wearing it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment