Pages

Sunday 5 June 2016

Wishlist #130

Its nail polish wishlist time once again, lets see what nail polishes I have in this weeks one.

                                
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Picture Polish - Shocked - £9.00
2. Essence - L.O.L - £2.99
3. Essence - Kiss Me Freddy - £2.99
4. Models Own - Ebony Green - £5.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Picture Polish - Shocked - This is such a beautiful pink shade with micro glitter running through it. This is just a beautiful colour. I really love the look of this. I have only got one picture polish but I actually have this on now. I know that I need them more and more.
 
2. Essence - L.O.L - This is an incredible lime green nail polish. I couldn't find this as a bottle, it is only swatches. So I decided I didn't want to take someone else's swatch. I am gutted that I cant find this anywhere. I am obsessed with green nail polishes. This is the only thing that I need, if that was the only colour that I had I would be so happy.
 
3. Essence - Kiss Me Freddy - This polish reminds me of frozen in a bottle. This is just so pretty. I need this as I don't have many polishes like this. it is just so pretty, really is beautiful. Essence have got some gorgeous polishes and this is just one of them. I bet this would be perfect in the winter months when it is icy cold.
 
4. Models Own - Ebony Green - This is just a beautiful green. Again a super dark green, I am a fan of greens as I have mentioned previously before. But this is incredible, I will be wearing this very soon I reckon maybe for the autumn months.

No comments:

Post a Comment