Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

Wishlist #129

I have got wishlist number 129 time. Lets see what nail polishes are being featured in this weeks one.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - Juice Bar Hopping - £8.95
2. OPI - Christmas Gone Plaid - £8.95
3. China Glaze - £3.95
4. Makeup Revolution - Beautiful Helps - £1.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - Juice Bar Hopping - This is such a bright neon nail polish. I am a sucker for an orange nail polish, but its only acceptable to wear it in summer which annoys me. I absolutely love this. It is just so pretty, I really do enjoy this orange. I haven't bought many OPI bright shades. I have just got some boring OPI colours.
 
2. OPI - Christmas Gone Plaid - I love green nail polish. I feel like whenever I see a brand do a green nail polish I just need it. This is so dark that it would be perfect for Christmas ha-ha. This is why it is obviously called Christmas gone plaid. I need to get this in my life to be honest.
 
3. China Glaze - Fairy Dust - I need this in my life. This polish seems to be used by very single blogger and its incredible. So I will be going out and getting this on nail polish direct. This is such a great glitter. I do love glitter nail polishes.
 
4. Makeup Revolution - This is a really pretty orange shade. I think it is really pretty. It may be quite a sophisticated nail look. I haven't tried any makeup revolution polishes and I really need to.

2 comments:

  1. These posts are so great, do you ever buy polish after doing them?
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few of them actually. I usually mark them off if I have bought them. I was thinking at the end of the year to do a post with all the ones I have bought included in my wishlists x

      Delete