Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

Currently Wearing | #89

This is the second challenge in the glam nail challenge. I will tag them all so you are able to see each nail art post that I have or will do when I take part in these nail art challenges.
The second theme was cotton candy. I have to admit this was super hard, I had no idea what to do for this. I just looked at so many pictures and I thought that isn't what candy floss looks like at all. Candy floss is what its called in the UK, but I found this design pretty cute. I used Maybelline - Nude Rose with ELF - Fairy Dust over the top of it. I think the little candy floss looks super cute and quite cartoony really. I am impressed with myself. I feel the glitter quite lacks some colour even though it was quite holographic, it didn't seem to show up in this picture. The Maybelline polish I used was opaque in two coats. I remember using this before and absolutely hating it just because it was so watery. But I liked it and felt that it was a lot better than I remembered. I may need to pick up more Maybelline polishes.

2 comments:

  1. Love that cute face! Such a gorgeous mani & I have never seen that Maybelline colour before. It's so pretty!
    I must also pick myself up more Maybelline polishes.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so cute isn't it. Its such a pretty colour. I feel Maybelline can be a hit and miss brand though xx

      Delete