Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Nail Polish Wednesday | #85 & #86

So I apologise for not posting my nail polish Wednesday last week as I was at football watching my team lose sadly to our nearest rivals.

NYC - Midtown Mink
This is a deep brown shade. It is just your general crème polish that is great for nail art. I have swatched this for and it was very patchy but I am sure I can work with it. Maybe as it is coming to the winter months it will be used more often I reckon.
Miss Sporty - Pink
This has a name somewhere but it isn't on the bottle. This annoys me as I always need to know what the name of the polish is. This colour is very me as I am a sucker for a pink nail polish. I mean I don't need anymore pinks really do I. But it is such a lovely shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment