Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #96

So I have my wishlist for you today and this is of one brand from L'Oreal.

 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. L'Oreal - Acid Watermelon - £4.99
2. L'Oreal - Jean & Tonic - £4.99
3. L'Oreal - Lemon Meringue - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. L'Oreal - Acid Watermelon - This is such a beautiful pink polish. I looked at swatches and I feel in love with it as well as the name. I am a sucker when it comes to pink nail polishes.

2. L'Oreal - Jean & Tonic - This is an odd shade because it is like a coral shade. But I don't understand is at a different range to the usual L'Oreal shades. But it is a strange name as well as I don't really understand it to be honest.
 
3. L'Oreal - Lemon Meringue - This is a very pale yellow. It isn't what I am usually used to but I find it so sweet. This would be perfect for the spring and I really love it. The name of it is so cute as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment