Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #95

I am sorry that I haven't posted since my last wishlist. I missed my nail polish Wednesday as I was at football. I have got so many posts for you that are ready to be up soon.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Matte - Affirm - £6.00
2. Topshop - Matte - Unfold - £6.00
3. Topshop - Matte - Publish - £6.00
4. Topshop - Sweet Treat - £6.00
5. Topshop - Legendary - £6.00
6. Topshop - Myth - £6.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Matte - Affirm - This is a light blue/lilac shade. This comes in a matte nail polish. This would be perfect for the spring starting of the summer time. I haven't tried a matte nail polish from them even though I do have one in my collection.
 
2. Topshop - Matte - Unfold - This is a minty grey shade too it. I really love it and I feel that it is beautiful. This looks like a mint pistachio ice cream. I just love it and it would be such a spring shade or even involved in an ombre.

3. Topshop - Matte - Publish - This is a coconut shade, a light brown really. This is such a hard shade to explain because I haven't really seen many swatches of this. But I love it and I thought the name of it is really cute.

4. Topshop - Sweet Treat - This is a green and black glitter particles in a clear base. I love this shade it is so pretty and different to any one I have in my collection. Topshop have some fantastic glitters they do very well in that department.

5. Topshop - Legendary - Now this is such a winter shade glitter. It has got purple, pink and blue glitter particles in another clear base. This would be perfect over a black base so the glitters can stand out. It has different shapes of glitter as well which I love.

6. Topshop - Myth  - I am in love with this nail polish. I am unsure if they still even sell this polish though. It is lilac and gold pieces of foil glitter. I love this and I really need this in my collection now. I don't even know what I could do with this glitter but I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment