Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Nail Polish Wednesday | #79 & #80

So I have decided that I will be doing two as I have too many nail polishes to even be included in this. I want to end this section so that is why I have done two posts.
 
OPI - She's Lily Something
This polish is from the Modern Family collection. I am such a big fan of Modern Family it is one of my favourite programmes. Now I am a sucker for pink nail polishes but this has stars in. STARS IN. Yes I am excited and I haven't even worn it and I have had it for a year almost. But I need to come up with a look that would look good.

Technic - Carnival
This is a glitter from a brand that is available in the UK but it is a only sold in a few places which annoys me. But anyway this is a dupe for a OPI polish and I absolutely love it, just small dots of glitter. I love technic and I can't wait for another time to wear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment