Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Currently Wearing | #58

Right this currently wearing post is pretty old because I was supposed to post it ages ago but completely forgot. Sorry guys!

This is what my nails looked like. A beautiful purple shade. I followed this from a Instagram account and I turned out a bit rubbish in a way. But I have to say I do quite like it and I will be following a few more tutorials on there.
So I used some striping tape to make the pattern on my nail art. I used Sally Hansen Good To Grape as the main nail polish on my other nails. I used LA Colours French White as the base for my accent nail. The other nail polishes that I used on my accent nail were Claire's Fairy Dust, Sally Hansen Pink Grape Fruit, Miss Sporty 450 and Circle Top polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment