Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #94

Once again I have been really quiet this week, I have been busy. But I have got an actual post that needs to be up of my nailbox as well.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Glow In The Dark - Unsure on brand or price
2. Topshop - Prince Blue Blood - £6.00
3. Rimmel - No Tan Lines Here - £3.99
4. Maybelline - Lime Me Up - £4.99
5. BarryM - Pink Sequin - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Glow In The Dark - I quite like the idea of a glow in the dark nail polish. I am such a sucker for different nail polishes that are out of the ordinary. But this does look quite cool.

2. Topshop - Prince Blue Blood - I do love topshop nail polishes. This is such a pretty colour. It took me ages to find this picture when I was looking through Google. There wasn't a single swatch on this which really bugged me. I just love it.
 
3. Rimmel - No Tan Lines Here - I have this nail polish as I already have it. I just love it and I haven't even worn it yet sadly. I have way too many nail polishes that I haven't worn before. But I want every rimmel nail polish.
 
4. Maybelline - Lime Me Up - This needs to be in my collection. I don't care I have so many green nail polishes. But this needs to be in my hands soon because I am a sucker for a lime green. But this looks so cool and I love it so much. The name is so cool as well.
 
5. BarryM - Pink Sequin - I do love BarryM nail polishes as you all know. But this looks so cool, bit of an unusual polish for me. I do like it and I reckon it would be sooo hard to get off your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment