Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #92

This is a Primark themed wishlist this week. Primark does amazing nail stuff and I would defiantly recommend you go and look in their for the nail polishes and all the goodies they have.
                                    

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Primark - False Nails - £1.00
2. Primark - Nail Polish - Pink - £1.00
3. Primark - PS Love - Twist Pot Remover - £1.00
4. MUA - Peel Off Polish - £2.00

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Primark - False Nails - I have a pack of false nails and I have no idea why. Just because my nails are so long anyway and I guess I fancied trying something new. I really love the designs of some of these as they are adorable.

2. Primark - Nail Polish - Pink - I already have this nail polish and I love it. I have to say that I am not keen on the bottles because are quite chunky but I do like the colours. So I may head out and have a look at some more colours.

3. Primark - PS Love - Twist Pot Remover - I already own this too. I quite like it but it doesn't really take glitter nail polish off which bugs me because I love glitter polish. But I will still give it ago.

4. MUA - Peel Off Polish - So I have the miss sporty one and I am not sure about it. But MUA would be a cool one to use as it would be completely different. The Miss Sporty is a pva glue and this looks more like water than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment