Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Nailbox | July 2015

This is the July 'Tropical Treats' nailbox. This was supposed to be posted ages ago but I never got round too doing it. But anyway better than ever aye.
This is what the box this month looked like. I love this box, so lets get into talking about the contents of this July nailbox.
First of all, we got a Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Cuticle Eliminator. Before I started getting intrested in nail blogs I never really understood cuticles. *cringes and hides at that comment* But it is true, I am already using a cuticle oil so I might try this out in the future. Onto the exciting part nail polishes. This is a beautiful baby pink OPI Kiss Me Im Brazilian, I believe this was from the Brazil collection from the world cup collection I believe. I can't wait to use this for the summer maybe. The next polish is BarryM Speedy Quick Dry Need For Speed, this is such a beautiful shade. A creme base which would look perfect with some flowers over the top. The last polish is from China Glaze and this is a new brand to my collection which i am super excited by. It is white on white, we always need a white in the collection.
This is the nail art part too it. So i have never heard of this brand it is MoYou London Nail Plate. This is used for stamping and its from the tropical collection in number 12. I cannot wait to use this as I have already been on the MoYou London website and I am ready to be picking up so many plates. We also got a stamper and scraper too use. I can't wait too use this as i have so many ideas for this one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment