Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #93

I am currently on a spending ban, how long this lasts I wouldn't even know. So lets see what I have got on here for you.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Sally Hansen - Pink Grapefruit - £2.99
2. Sally Hansen - Purple Heart - £6.99
3. Sally Hansen - Fruitti Petutie - £6.99
4. Sally Hansen - Glare Necessitie - £6.99
5. Sally Hansen - Plum Luck - £6.99
6. Sally Hansen - Copper Penny - £6.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Sally Hansen - Pink Grapefruit - I already own this polish. I have to say I don't understand the name of this polish because it isn't pink its purple. But I am not really sure how I would be able to pull this off as it is very much of an opaque nail polish.
 
2. Sally Hansen - Purple Heart - This is such a spring shade, shame we are into autumn almost. But this is such a lovely colour and I love it. I may need to pick this up when I am not on a spending ban of course. Yes I will keep myself from buying. Not sure how long this will work.
 
3. Sally Hansen - Frutti Petutie - The name of this polish sounds like a yogurt of something like that. I don't know why it came in my head that's what it would sound like. It is a beautiful bright pink and I am sure that I have so many of these shades already in my collection.
 
4. Sally Hansen - Glare Necessitie - Well done to sally Hansen for coming up with the name of this nail polish possibly one of the best ones ever. I love it so much and I just need this polish in my life as I feel like I am missing out on this one.
 
5. Sally Hansen - Plum Luck - So autumn is upon us very soon, so the dark shades are coming out now. I do love this shade as it is so pretty and the name of it is gorgeous.
 
6. Sally Hansen - Copper Penny - This polish is so cool. This would look amazing on a nude shade and it could look like leaves. Why do I have this in my head already and I don't even own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment