Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Season Picks | Valentine's Day Picks

So here is my picks for Valentine's Day. This is probably just a normal Thursday for some and it is for me. I wanted to do a video where I showed you all of my pink polishes. I do have a lot but I rarely reach for them, but this video has made me want to start putting them on my nails.
 
 So I am just going to say the names because this would take too much if I explained each polish.
Pretty Perfect Polish - Blossom
China Glaze - Strawberry Fields
BarryM - Pink Tail
OPI - Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel
Rimmel - FAB!
Models Own - Candyfloss
Essie - Chastity
OPI - Kiss Me I'm Brazilian
Sinful Colors - Fuchsia U!
Essence - Beam Me Up
Nails Inc - Alexa Hearts
Kiko - 504 - Pearly Glaze Pink
Ciate - Raspberry Collins
BarryM - Pink Luxe
Butter London - Primrose Hill Picnic
Nine Zero - Watermelon Juice
Orly - Pink 3D Glitter
Here is the nail wheel, this looks soo beautiful. This took 2 coats, some look quite patchy. But I am really happy with how this turned out and I really want to do more nail wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment