Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Currently Wearing | #275

Here is another currently wearing, this one might be my favourite nail art I have done in January.
 
So I am wearing BarryM Snowflake, this was a limited edition polish which come out from boots a couple of years ago. The Glam nails challenge theme for this was nature. When I think of nature I always think of robins because I see them in the morning when I am on the way to the work. They are so adorable. I am so happy with how this robin turned out. I think its so cute, I always think my nail art is a fail from time to time. But this is up there with one of my best. There is also an accent nail of berries sitting on a tree. I love this look and even the silver, I am a huge fan of it. It was a pain to get off also because it made my cuticles ended up turning silver after I took it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment