Pages

Sunday 10 February 2019

2019 | What I Got For My Birthday

So I have just uploaded a YouTube video where you saw a close up of everything that I got. Of course I had to have a blog post with it.
 
 So here are all of the polishes, I have so many of these. I have a new BarryM Plumpy Top Coat which is one of my favourite top coats. I have China Glaze Activewear Don't Care which is in one of my favourite colours, green. China Glaze Too Busy Being Awesome, this is from the my little pony collection. I love blues because they are just so beautiful. The last China Glaze is Aut-umn I Need That, wow this is so gorgeous. I have Essie Passport To Happiness, I love this. I have been wanting this for so long and I finally have this in my hands. Essie Ready To Boa, this is so pretty and surprised I never picked this up before. I have Color Club Into The Woods, I love colour club yet I haven't worn any of them. I have Zoya Dream, wow wow wow! That is all I have to say in this polish, I will wear this soon. I have OPI Coalmates, this is so gorgeous. Then lastly I have the cutest CND mini cuticle oil.
 

I have a new stamping plate. This is from MoYou London Crazy Cat Lady 02. This is so cute, I am honestly so happy that I got this plate. I will try and see if I can use this because it needs to be shown.
 
 I have this amazing Ted Baker Set, this has four amazing colours. Two of these have names but I can't remember at all what they were called. I am sure the green one is called Green Shimmer but the glitter one not sure. But there are two pink ones in here
 
 I have two cute little sets. I have Mini nail files and how cute is that hedgehog. This would be great for you to chuck in your bag or even a travel bag when you are going away. I have some adorable cat nail stickers.
 
I have Sleek Velvet Slipper which is so pretty. I don't like matte nail polishes at all so this might be a little tricky. But I am sure I will be using this with some cute nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment