Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Currently Wearing | #272

So here are my 2019 manis. Better late than never right, so here are the ones I have done in the Glam Nails Challenge. January was a great month of nail art for me, I sometimes struggle with doing new nail art. But most of it went really well. I loved this month.
 
Here is my snowman nails, this is so cute. I used Collection Lilac Daze. I wasn't a fan of this polish it was just so streaky I am not sure if this was the brush or just me. I really don't think lilac polishes suit me at all but I think that's just me. My other hand was far worse than this hand. I am so glad you didn't show that one. I am happy with how cute my snowmen look but the polish not so much. I think this will probably be used for nail art purposes from now on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment