Pages

Saturday 2 February 2019

Glam Nails Challenge Overview | December 2018

Yes don't you guys worry, that is the correct date. I know I wanted to get this up ages ago. But it basically took me so long to post because I am a terrible "blogger". But here is my overview for my Glam Nails Challenge.
 
I am very happy with how this turned out. I absolutely love doing glam nails challenge because they have so many different prompts that I probably wouldn't personally choose to do on my nails. My favourite ones were the Christmas lights, Santa and Mrs Claus. But it all honesty I loved them all so much. December is a crazy month really, for everyone. I worked so hard to create this nail art so I am super proud of myself.

My nail art has been crazy really, I can defiantly say I see an improvement. I think I will do a recreation post of a really old mani so I can see if if can see a slight improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment