Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

2018 | Nail Polish Yearly Favourites

So here it is, my 2018 nail polish favourites. I have decided to do 18 nail polish favourites, seeing as I used 81 polishes in this year. I knew I would have lots of favourites, lets have a look at these. Also sorry for some of these pictures because they are in the wrong size.

Ard As Nails First Frost
I used this in December, it is so beautiful. I got this in the Christmas collection that Kat did a couple of years back. This is one of the first polishes I used from the set. I absolutely love this polish, it is so insanely beautiful.


Sinful Colors Karma
Now this polish isn't me at all. First of all I hate matte polishes but this is so beautiful. I loved this so much, it dried like a demi matte and so unusual. This is such a gorgeous colour. This is from the Kylie Jenner collection.

Pretty Perfect Polish Over My Dad's Potty
This has to be one of my favourite polishes of all time. I really love this, it is such a unique polish. I am not sure if you are aware but Pretty Perfect Polish is currently on a hiatus. I really hope she comes back because it is one of my favourite UK indie brands.

Models Own Radiant Pink
I love this polish. I don't wear as many pinks as I probably should. I have so many in my collection but it isn't a colour I usually gravitate towards. This is so beautiful, the diamond luxe is one of those collections I regret not picking up more of. This probably needed another coat but what can you do.

Primark Pink Strobe
This is so so beautiful. I can't tell you how many likes this polish got on instagram. It is so pretty. I don't have many holographics but wow that needed to change. These polishes are so beautiful and  wish primark sold them again because they would have so many people who want them.

BarryM Laguna  
I love this polish, it is gorgeous. BarryM have done some wonders the last few weeks. I am so happy with this, you might see this nail art again soon. I feel the coconut infusions were quite underrated because you rarely see anyone talking about them. I might start using my other ones.
  
Ciate House Of Mirrors
Is this not so beautiful. This was in one of the ciate advent calendars, I can't remember which year it is from. I really love this and the nail art is pretty good too isn't it. Well I think so anyway. This is holographic, Ciate don't do many holos so this is really great.

Essie Exposed
I love this polish, this is one of my favourite Essie polishes. I really love this so much, it is so beautiful. I am so happy I got this one, it is one of my favourite colours. I love nail polishes like this, if there are many more colours like this then please let me know.
Princess Nail Lacquer Nail You See Me
This was my first time using Princess Nail Lacquer and I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately Princess Nail Lacquer is no more. But I still have quite a few to use so I am very happy with the others I have and will try and get round to using them all.

OPI Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel
This is so beautiful, look at that the pink glitter. This is one polish I regret only using as an accent nail because it is so so gorgeous. I will promise I will use it again in another manicure because it is gorgeous.

Seventeen Melon Ball
I have no words for this absolute beauty. Let's take a moment to really appreciate this and mourn the fact this brand is no longer being sold anywhere. This is so beautiful, I don't why boots got rid of this brand the absolute idiots. This is so beautiful, I want to wear this so much. Also I know people make necklaces out of nail polish and I want someone to make one out of this.

OPI Yank My Doodle
I wore this for my cousin's birthday, I love this so much. It is absolutely gorgeous. This has been one of those polishes that I have been wanting to wear for so long but haven't ever got round to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment