Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Currently Wearing | #273

Here is my second prompt from the Glam Nail Challenge. I would highly suggest that you go and have a look at the prompts for these every month because if you are struggling for inspiration or just feeling out of love with nail polish. This will honestly help you so much. I love doing these so much.
 
I am wearing Primark Moon, this is so cute. I am so happy with how my adorable mittens turned out. I really love it, I am very happy because I have always wanted to do these for ages now. Primark have some amazing polishes, I love them. I am not usually a fan of nude polish as I just find it quite boring. This took 2/3 coats, some nail looked streaky. I really love clay mud kind of colours and at 90p I mean you cant get many bargains for 90p these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment