Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Mani & Lola | January 2019

So here I am with the January Mani & Lola box. Lets have a look at the polishes, I also have a YouTube Video which will be uploaded as this post is done.


Here is the box, I realised I didn't take a picture of the prices. But it is okay I will be talking through the prices later on in the post. This is a vegan box, with all polishes that are cruelty free which is amazing.

 
 
Mani & Lola 4 Way Buffing Block. RRP - £4.95 - I do love these buffing blocks, they are just so easy to use. I am not entirely sure if you can get these anywhere, but this is huge.
 
Nailberry Pop My Berry. RRP - £15.50 (link) - This is so beautiful. I am not a huge red polish kind of girl. But I can see why people love I so much, it does give off that classy vibe. I have never used his brand either, I have heard about it though. The brush length is huge, that might be one of the things I find quite annoying.
 
Zoya Ness. RRP - £11.70 (link) - Now it isn't a surprise if I tell you that this is my favourite polish from the box. I love greens and I am really building up my zoya collection and that makes me so happy. I did swatch this and it was kind of streaky, hoping that isn't the case all the time.
 
Jessica Cheeky. RRP - £11.00 (link) - This isn't my sort of colour at all. I can see why this is in the box, but not for me. I will wear it but whether this would be something I reach for I am not sure. This is from the 2018 collection, so it isn't too old. I do like the colour, don't get me wrong.
 
BarryM Razzle Dazzle. RRP - £5.99 (link) I really like this polish, but I already own this. This makes me so annoyed because you pay all that money for the box and you already own it. But I guess that's what happens when you have over 1300+ polishes. I will still be using this polish because it is just so beautiful.
 
Orly Won't Chip Top Coat. RRP - £10.95 (link) I am always willing to try a new top coat so I will be looking forward to trying this out. I am not sure if this is the correct bottle, so don't correct me on this one.
 
Here are the swatches, you can defiantly see what I mean about the streakiness of the Zoya Ness, it is very pretty but not the greatest. I am a little disappointed with this box, I hate saying that. But I feel that they didn't put much in this, I am not a fan of the Nailberry or Jessica as they are not my usual nail polish types. I already own the BarryM. But I have one more box then I will hopefully get the box again.

No comments:

Post a Comment