Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Wishlist #190

Hello, I have been pretty quiet this week. I haven't really felt up to posting because I have been unwell. But I am slowly back, not much better though.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Go Wild-Er-Ness - £2.99
2. Rimmel - Roll In The Grass - £2.99
3. Rimmel - Port A Loo Blue - £2.99
4. Rimmel - Youre Mine - £2.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Go Wild-Er-Ness - I have this, I actually just bought this because my favourite youtuber wore this all the time. It is just your typical lilac, there is absolutely nothing new or exciting to this colour. But you know what I just needed to get it.
 
2. Rimmel - Roll In The Grass - This is a mint shade, yes I probably don't need a colour like this because I have so man like it. But I have to say, I am a fan of this.
 
3. Rimmel - Port A Loo Blue - I own this also. I picked this up the other day, this is a dupe for BarryM Guava. I do love this polish and it is really pretty as well. I also love the name of this too. It is hilarious.
 
4. Rimmel - You're Mine - This is from the sweetie matte collection. This is such a pretty light pink, I am not a matte polish fan but I am a fan of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment