Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Wishlist #189

It is wishlist time again, I am pretty poorly this week. I have an awful cough and I want to get better now.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Peachella - £2.99
2. Rimmel - Daisy Days - £2.99
3. Rimmel - Rain Rain Go Away - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Peachella - This is a very pretty light orange, this wouldn't be a coral of some time. This would be perfect as a gradient, I really like the look of this polish. I also love the name of this too its funny.

2. Rimmel - Daisy Days - This is a yellow. I am not the biggest of yellow fans. But I really like the look of this one. I think every nail polish collection needs to have a yellow polish or maybe more than one ha-ha. I do have a few yellow polishes but I don't have one I actually gravitate towards too. I just use them for nail art purposes.

3. Rimmel - Rain Rain Go Away - This is a nude polish, again I don't like nude nail polishes. But this one I might just get because I love the name of this one. I don't really think this reminds me of a rain colour though, it isn't what I imagined.

2 comments:

  1. All these polishes are gorgeous, Rimmel do beautiful cremes.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete