Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Season Picks | Halloween 2017

Happy Halloween!
I hope you are having a good one, I don't celebrate Halloween. I don't really care for it, but I just fancied choosing my Halloween nail polishes. This picture isn't the best quality as when I took it, it was very dark.
 
Painted Polish Jumpin' Jack O Lantern - This is a white crelly, which clearly needs shaking up. This has green, red and orange glitter pieces running through it. This is the ultimate Halloween polish. This will be an untried until next year.
 
Nine Zero Lacquer - Jack O' Lantern Juice - This is beautiful, I have worn this already, but I haven't wrote up the blog post yet. So expect that in about a year later ha-ha. Its a orange with black shreds running through it.
 
Models Own - Flip Flop - This is the perfect slime green, I absolutely love this polish. I think this is that bogey colour. I have used this polish and it is up there with one of my all time favourites. I love it so much.
 
Tanya Burr - New York Night - I feel sometimes if you don't want to do any nail art, then just use a vampy polish. I haven't used this and I just picked this out when I was looking for polishes in my huge collection. This is a gorgeous deep purple.
 
Rimmel - Double Decker Red - I feel you always need a red in Halloween, this can be for any reason. You can have it for blood dripping or lots of ideas using a red polish.
 
Seventeen - Black - I am sure this is just called black, I really cant remember. But again black is a staple in any collection. But this has so many uses when it comes to Halloween.

W7 - Fluorescent Orange - Again orange is that staple when it comes to Halloween. This is especially for pumpkins. I mean maybe you don't need one this bright, but it does look amazing.

China Glaze - Ghostess With The Mostess - This is from the Halloween collection ages ago. I love this glitter, it is full of orange, black and purple glitter pieces. I love this. But it was so hard to get off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment