Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Currently Wearing | #177

Hi. I am still here, I apologise of how slow I have been posting. I just haven't felt up to posting and I have had a real bad cough. I am slowly getting better, even though I got antibiotics to take (which I wont be using as I physically have a fear about taking tablets).
I am here again with another currently wearing post. I am just slowly posting them up. I have a feeling this may be one of my nail art favourites for 2017.
 
This is mosaic nails, i am in love with these. I am one lazy person when it comes to nail art. But i actually followed this from a nail art book. I used Technic White Sands as the base and the outline on the other nails. This took 2 coats, I am yet to find a one coat white. I have a Ciate Fortune Teller as a glitter topper which I really liked. I am such a fan of this nail art and i used so many different colours.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to here you're getting better. These are really good! You should post them on Instagram xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have posted these on instagram. You might need to scroll quite a bit haha xx

      Delete