Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Season Picks | Autumn 2017

I am pretty late with my autumn picks, but whats new aye. I wuldnt say I was a person that wore the particular colour in that season, But I try to. Let's take a look at what polishes I have chosen, I actually have a autumn swatch wheel. So you can see how they look.
 
I will talk you through the first swatch which is actually on the right (no idea why I put the picture on the wrong way round!). The first one I have is Primark Midnight Muse, this is a stunning deep blue. Next polish is BarryM Vintage Violet, I don't think I own many colours like this. This is gorgeous and such a deep perfect for the autumn. I have Revlon Autumn Spice, I couldn't really not include this polish could I. This is my absolute favourite. If I didn't have so many nail polish ideas planned this would be worn right now. The fourth polish is Sinful Colors Enchanted, now this is a really deep aubergine purple. Leighton Denny Let Your Hair Down, this is the ultimate autumn polish in eyes. I cannot wait to get this on my nails. The polish was pretty sheer that's the only problem. Avon Rosie Gold, this is absolutely beautiful. I know everyone seemed to love rose gold polishes a few years back, I haven't worn one I don't think. Rimmel Saturn, I picked this up in a destash. I am not sure on this polish. It looks nothing like how it does in the bottle, so I am not sure about it. I have Technic Double Espresso, this may be my favourite I have swatched. I am in love with the brown goodness. The next one is Revlon Vintage Rose, I wanted to change it up and use a pink. This is gorgeous. The last polish in my autumn picks in China Glaze Harvest Moon, this is my favourite actually. I cannot wait to wear this one.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, send me some suggestions on your favourite autumn polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment