Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

Currently Wearing | #176

Again I am slowly getting through currently wearing. Hope you are all doing well.
 
I have Tanya Burr Little Duck here. Now I like this polish, but god is the bottle hard to open. I have never had one so hard to open before. It was like super glued. Also this separated so badly, I have no idea how I got it to look like this in the picture. It seemed like it had been sitting in my rawer for years ad yes it ha ben. That s what happens when you are a nail polish addict or even a hoarder whatever you ant to call it. Strangely enough this took only two coats, This prompt was back to school, I have a pair of scissors and a heart. The next nail is crayons (yeah they look like that ha-ha). I did however use my MoYou London Scholar 04 plate. It isn't the greatest but I gave it ago.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment