Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

Wishlist #187

This is a rimmel based wishlist. Also I cannot believe how we are in October already it is crazy how quick this year is going.

Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel -   Sand And Deliver - £2.99
2. Rimmel - Pop, Fizz And Clink - £2.99
3. Rimmel - Foggy London - £2.99
4. Rimmel - Loafer Love For You - £2.99
5. Rimmel - Danny Boy, Blue - £2.99
6. Rimmel - Do Not Disturb - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Sand And Deliver - While writing this post, I have learnt that I can't spell deliver (hides head in shame). Anyway onto the polish, there isn't much to this polish. It is just the perfect mannequin hand colour actually. I think this would be perfect for me. I am not into nude polishes at all but you never know when you need that nude in your collection.

2. Rimmel - Pop, Fizz And Clink - This is a silver metallic polish. I do love the name though, I would have liked it to be a glittery polish though seeing as it says fizz.


3. Rimmel - Foggy London - This is a beautiful looking polish. It is a deep blue shade, I have never seen this before but it looks really nice. We all need a dark blue in our collection.

4. Rimmel - Loafter Love For You - Now this polish is right up my street, this is a blue. This polish could be a comparison to Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (the original). I am sure that I have lots of these in my collection but it does look really pretty.

5. Rimmel - Danny Boy, Blue - This is another blue, this is a lot deeper than the previous one I have just mentioned. It is very nice and I believe this should be a polish that people should about. I must get this one as this looks stunning and you can never go wrong with blue polishes do you.

6. Rimmel - Do Not Disturb - This is a really pretty polish, it is from the rita ora collection. I am a fan of this one. It is a teal polish with a hint of blue running through it. I am very surprised I haven't picked this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment