Pages

Sunday 8 October 2017

Wishlist #188

It is wishlist time once again, lets see what I have got for you all.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Marina Dreamer - £2.99
2. Rimmel - Sweet Retreat - £2.99
3. Rimmel - Glastonberry - £2.99
4. Rimmel - Tangerine Tent - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Marina Dreamer - I have searched everywhere for this polish. I cannot find it anywhere, this must be a mystery rimmel polish. This seems to be a strange polish, this is so pretty. It is a very pretty metallic blue and I am a fan of this. I am sure I will never get this polish though.

2. Rimmel - Sweet Retreat - This is a gorgeous baby pink. This is the Barbie pink of the polishes. This is a gorgeous, I have so many pinks but I feel this is something that I need to have in my collection. This will always be a staple in anyone's collection.


3. Rimmel - Glastonberry - This is a bright red colour, this isn't really a berry toned shade. So I don't really agree with the name of this because it is more of a cherry red. But I don't really like red polishes so I am not sure why I put it in this wishlist ha-ha.

4. Rimmel - Tangerine Tent - This is a great name though, I really like this one. This is a tangerine orange, I am a huge fan of this colour. I reckon this is a colour that not many people like as it clash with their skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment