Pages

Sunday 27 August 2017

Wishlist #182

Here is wishlist time again, I can't believe it is almost September.

Products Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Emerald City - £5.00
2. Models Own - Shades - £5.00
3. OPI - That's Hula-rious - Price varies on this polish!
4. OPI - Is Mai Tai Crooked? - £12.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Emerald City - I remember seeing this before I really got into nail polish. This is an opaque green glitter, this is perfect for Christmas I think. It looks just so pretty and I know you would need a peel off base coat as it would never ever come off probably.

2. Models Own - Shades - This is from the very popular neon collection that came out a couple of years ago I believe. This is a beautiful bright Barbie pink. I absolutely love this and I already have this in my collection. I haven't found time to wear this polish yet because I have such a big collection.

3. OPI - That's Hula-rious -  I own this as well and of course I am yet to wear this. This is a stunning mint green, this probably has a drop of yellow in it. This looks gorgeous, I am so happy I managed to pick this up. I cannot wait to wear it though.

4. OPI - Is That Mai Tai Crooked? - This is a coral/orange shade. I know this can sometimes clash with peoples skin tones. But I think this would be a great polish for summer and it might have been a popular one.

No comments:

Post a Comment