Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Empties | #01

So I wasn't sure if was going to do this post, because it isn't nail related. But in the future they might be. I love watching empties videos don't you. I find it really relaxing to watch don't get me wrong, I have no idea why. So this is my first empties post. I would love to know what you think of this series, please let me know in the comments.
 
I finally finished Nivea Refreshing Toner, this has been in my makeup collection for about 3 years. I am that hoarder person ha-ha. I used this to take off my makeup with, tone my face. I have to say it didn't irritate my skin at all. I really found this refreshing (don't mind the pun!). I have quite dry skin and sometimes my skin does flare up from something pretty small. But I don't need any of these products anymore as I do have a lot of other waters, like the garnier ones. But overall I was a big fan of this one and might need to try more Nivea products out.

2 comments:

  1. I love watching empties videos too. I definitely think you should carry this on xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I will carry on, if I finish anymore products lol xxx

      Delete